Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby Frog Doll




Yesterday was a creative day. I couldn't find any patterns that I liked, so I created my own pattern for a little cloth baby frog. She gets her baby outfit today. Since she lives in Emerald Pond south of Dreamland, and she is the precious little baby daughter of Prince Charming III, she lives a sheltered life. Sunshine and blue skies, lots of little flies to eat, and loads of warm sand to hop around on, fill her life. She's not quite sure what to do with the little crown her father gave her, so she keeps it close to her favorite thing, her lily-pad baby blanket.

1 comment:

Laura's Latest said...

I LOVE your frog princess! She is adorable! I can't wait to see her all dressed up. You should write a little story about her - I'm already interested in her! People love frogs!!! :)