Friday, July 27, 2007

RV Park Living




It's been awhile since I've taken the time to post. Today I'll add a few pictures of the Hi-Valley RV Park where we are staying until the middle of Sept. It has been triple digits weather-wise, and I'm staying very close to the AC. When I gardened at our old home, I suffered heat exhaustion a few times, and now I don't tolerate the heat at all. My old body doesn't cool itself down like it used to and I get very sick. We added an outside sunscreen to the motorhome front windows and that helps immensely in keeping the rig cool. Plus our awing over the patio/lawn area is huge and it blocks out the heat. The pictures will show our humble home. The most important thing that we really love about living in THIS rv park, is the fact that it is very clean, the staff are very friendly and helpful, and we feel very safe. Not all rv parks offer those qualities.




No comments: