Thursday, April 5, 2007

Snow On Fence Photography


Today I'm sketching a sock-doll clown in graphite on 13x16 drawing paper. It is going very well. I love sketching dolls and cloth dolls and animals. They give me a nice break from botanicals. This morning I took pictures of the muscari and hyacinths on my back patio, as the sun came up and the shadows on the flowers was lovely. I'll post some later. Today I'm posting a picture I took of the wooden fence in our backyard when it snowed last month. We don't get much snow here in this banana-belt valley, but when it does, I hurry to snap some pictures. The temperature is 71 and the sun is shinning brightly. The back patio is lovely to sit on.

1 comment:

Laura said...

this is gorgeous Barbara! and actually it looks like this outside my window right now believe it or not! a final insult from old man winter, lol. oh well it's not supposed to last for long.

Laura (MI)