Thursday, May 21, 2009



My precious husband of 49 years died last week. I feel like my world has ended and that I'm standing in limbo, waiting for him to come home. I feel like I'll see him in the next room when I walk there, that he is just outside enjoying the yard work that he puttered around doing every day. I think of him constantly.... I feel him in every thought, every minute, every room, and all the time. I think I am part of him and he is part of me. I love his smile and his humor and his strength and everything about him. I thank my Father in Heaven for my wonderful husband. I can hardly wait until we are together again, for eternity.

1 comment:

Laura's Latest said...

Mom,
I feel that he is just around the corner or outside, too. It doesn't seem real.
I'm so glad we have each other to get through this.
I love you.
Love, Laura