Friday, November 9, 2007

Thoughts


Today is kind of a milestone in our old lives. When our precious son died so suddenly in a needless way, the world came to an end. The lawyers filed a wrongful death suit against the company that caused his death, and today it will be ended. For that, we are thankful. My old heart aches...... why don't folks take better care of each other? If we weren't so selfish I think we would find it very easy to put others first. If everybody put others first, we would all be in first place.... (sigh)..... I'm crying a lot these days...... I hope the tears will soon turn off...... but I don't know how they will when I miss my precious daughter and son so very much. I pray constantly for Heavenly Father's help and I know He is helping me. That is a message I would love to tell everybody...... Pray... always.... He does hear and answers and comforts.

1 comment:

chels said...

grandma,
you and grandpa are two of the strongest people i know! you have been through a lot and still keep going forward when the average person would fall back. i am very greatful to have you as my grandparents you are the best tyson and i could have. i know my mom and nick loved you two just as much and have always looked up to you. even though they are not here physically they are always in our hearts and will never be forgotten. The only good thing i have learned from loosing them is to never take your loved ones for grantit and let them know everyday how much you love them and that they are appreciated.

i love you both with all my heart
i am always here for you if you are having a bad day and need to talk give me a call anytime anyday!


loves,
your favorite granddaughter
chelsea lynn
xoxo
swak