Friday, May 25, 2007

Tulips



It's been awhile since I've posted. Life seems kind of empty right now. I think losing two precious children within a two year span is taking its toll on my emotions. Things just don't seem right anymore. Thankgoodness I have my scriptures and prayers. I also have two very precious daughters ready to spend time with me, and a wonderfully understand granddaughter and great-granddaughter who talk to me often. I don't know what I'd do without them.


I've been sketching a lot. Right now I'm finishing up a gorgeous cactus dahlia. I'll post it when it is finished. Because of a friend in the botanical art group, I've found a renewed interest in my old tulip photography. I'm posting one of the lovely pictures today.


The temperature in Boise is sunny and almost cool. In the 60s. Perfect weather for gardening.

No comments: